The aim of this course is to provide qualified participants with the skills and knowledge relating to Safety Regulations, Procedures and Standards which must be applied to enable participants to carry out Gas work safely for commercial gas installations to manufacturer’s specifications and to comply with current regulations and codes of practice. The course will prepare candidates for the end of programme Theory and Practical Assessments.
On completion of this course the participant will have acquired an extensive insight into Commercial Gas Installations and Service and have acquired the skills and knowledge to safely carry out Commercial Gas Works.
- - Module 1 Introduction
- - Module 2 Industrial & Commercial Gas Installation Systems
- - Module 3 Health & Safety Regulations
- - Module 4 Building Regulations
- - Module 5 Ventilation
- - Module 6 Flues
- - Module 7 Gas Rate Appliance
- - Module 8 Burner Pressure
- - Module 9 Flame Picture
- - Module 10 Pipe Sizing
- - Module 11 Strength Testing
- - Module 12 Soundness Testing
- - Module 13 Purging
- - Module 14 Commissioning
- - Module 15 Practical Workshop
- Products & Equipment, Product Identification, Product Types, System Applications
TRAINEE PROFILE: Qualified persons involved in Industrial and
DURATION: 18 Days
COURSE FEE: €TBC
Application Forms with all details including payment must be completed before training/assessment commences. Three recent photographs (passport style and size in colour) must be submitted with each application.